BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Lead Software Developer for Software Solutions - Gubra
Are you ready to step into the role of our new Lead Software Developer and contribute to creating a healthier and more sustainable world? If you're passionate about crafting solutions that make a positive impact, this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for.
Gubra is an ambitious biotech company striving for excellence at all levels. We insist on doing things efficiently – and often differently - to reach the results we aim for. Our vision is to become leaders in the fight for a more sustainable and healthier world. We do that by facilitating the discovery of new medicines, and by acting and inspiring others to fight against the ongoing climate and biodiversity crisis.
We are accelerating our digital journey and are therefore seeking a Lead Software Developer to lead our exciting internal and external technology initiatives. If you're excited about taking charge in crafting innovative web applications and robust APIs, influencing Gubra's digital transformation, and contributing to groundbreaking drug discovery initiatives, all while actively participating in making a positive in our world, then this is the role for you.
- Lead a team of passionate developers in the creation of customized, interactive web applications and powerful APIs (with no personnel management responsibilities).
- Drive the development, maintenance, and support of software solutions, playing a pivotal role in Gubra's digitization efforts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address unique challenges in data analysis, management, and day-to-day operations.
- Working in an Agile-Scrum environment to ensure efficient project management and delivery.
- A minimum of 10 years hands-on experience in software development.
- Proficient in working with a Linux environment, Scrum, and source control management tools such as Git.
- Expertise in web application development using R Shiny and/or Python.
- Strong familiarity with interacting with databases using R-DBI, SQLAlchemy, or equivalent.
- A passion for software development that includes a willingness to share knowledge and mentor others.
- Experience working in biotechnology industry is a great asset!
As a person you are:
- Naturally curious, motivated by data, and unafraid to challenge the status quo.
- Proactive, with the ability to initiate, focus, and deliver on tasks and projects.
- Someone who thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Ready to take on the role of a lead developer within a team of passionate scientists and developers.
- An exciting and challenging work environment: Join a dynamic workplace where job satisfaction and personal development take precedence. We aim to nurture a team spirit, creating an environment where skilled individuals can freely express their talents and passion every day.
- A collaborative team culture: We operate as a team, working together to make a positive impact on people's lives. Experience a supportive and inspiring environment where you can unfold your potential and contribute to our shared goals.
- A supportive and inspiring atmosphere: Be a part of a workplace that encourages and inspires, allowing you to thrive both personally and professionally.
- Positive work-life impact: We believe in creating a balance that enhances your overall well-being, and we offer flexibility in work arrangements to support that.
- The heart of Gubra, our kitchen: Enjoy a paid lunch break in our canteen. Homestyle cooking like you have never tasted it before with whole fresh ingredients.
We are collaborating with Avenida as our recruitment partner. If you can see yourself in this role, please do not hesitate to apply or contact Fares Almas, who is responsible for recruitment, at email@example.com.
Rest assured that all inquiries are treated with the utmost confidentiality. Incoming CVs are reviewed on an ongoing basis, and we will conclude the process once we have found the ideal candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you!
More about Gubra:
We have two primary areas of business: Preclinical contract research (CRO) services, and Proprietary early target and drug discovery programs. We are a biotech company delivering science to our partners and to our own research projects. We are active in the so-called pre-clinical space - before drugs are tested in humans - and generate our revenue by performing research for small and large pharma companies.
Our focus is within the metabolic space (obesity, diabetes, NASH (Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis), and diabetic complications), where we specialize in in vivo pharmacology, peptide chemistry, molecular pharmacology, histology, stereology, imaging, NGS (next generation sequencing), bioinformatics and biomarker assays. We work with some of the most interesting and loyal partners and customers from across the world within big pharma, biotech, and academia. Through a constant focus on high quality, scientific excellence, speed, and solid teamwork we have established ourselves as a highly professional and competent partner in the market.
People are our greatest asset, and our team consists of +210 employees all located in Hørsholm, Denmark. The mix of people from different cultures and educational backgrounds combined with our entrepreneurial mindset have greatly impacted our working environment, which is characterized by intensive drive, scientific curiosity, and teamwork – we join forces!
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
Avenida, Svanemøllevej, 2900 Hellerup
Ansøgningsfrist: 22-01-2024; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5948442